Software & Web Development
By employing the Rational Unified Process (RUP), we are capable to successfully carry out any activity related to software and web development, including: requirements, design, development, testing, documenting, and support.
- Gathering software requirements through interviews with the business sponsors and users, analysis of the existing business processes and documentation.
- Producing architecture and detailed design specifications by using UML-driven approach, database design.
- Providing Entity-Relationship diagrams and detailed data models.
- Developing software by using a wide range of well established technologies.
- Performing unit, black box, white box, integration, system, acceptance, usability and other specific types of testing according to the Quality Assurance policies of the projects.
- Optimize data structures for better storage and faster data retrieval, tune SQL statements and resolve performance issues.
- Writing clear and complete administration and end user documentation.
- Making sure our products are operational all the time. Managing incidents via a hot line and providing emergency support with short reaction time. Performing on-site and off-site (remote) administration of servers, database systems and applications under subscription agreements.